I celebrated my 69th birthday a couple of weeks ago and felt that Gary Collins was helpful in his thoughts on ten traits of a life well lived.
- Spiritual passion: Loving God with all your heart, soul and mind
- Compassionate caregiving: Loving your neighbours and others
- Character: Developing values and guiding principles
- Balance: Keeping equilibrium and perspective…a balanced life
- Vision: Living a focused, purpose-driven life
- Teamwork: Working with others to share and grow together
- Adaptability: Dealing with new trends and continual change
- Soul care: Keeping control of your lifestyle and private world
- Growth: Continually moving forward
- Hope: Living in the present with awareness of the future
It is my desire to live a well-lived life that pleases the Lord and brings honor to Him.